Follow back / Follow me ?
- No, sorry.
How many followers do you have?
- I don’t really like answering this question unless, well, I feel like it. Occasionally I might make a post in case I reach a lovely number or something. I do appreciate everyone that genuinely follows me, so thank you! :)
Do you have a blogroll?
What program do you use to make your edits?
- I use KMPlayer and Photoshop CS3.
How do you make gifs? How do you sharpen your gifs? Give some tips on making gifs?
- Here and here are very useful tutorials that will help you.
- To sharpen your gifs go to Filter > Sharpen > Sharpen.
- There are lots of tricks to try and make your gif under 1MB and still make it look more or less as you want it to. You can try freezing the background, per example, or deleting frames that are not necessary.
Can I use one of your sidebar gifs? Can I use one of your gifs as my sidebar?
- My sidebar gifs? No. I made them for my blog and I am sure I took quite some time making it, so I’d prefer if you wouldn’t use them.
- Regular gifs that I’ve uploaded, yes. As long as you credit please!
Where do you get your clips?
Post your PSDs? Where do you get your PSDs?
- I really can’t do that. The PSDs I use are a mix of lots of PSDs that I’ve downloaded months ago so they are not originally mine, therefore it wouldn’t be right of me to post them.
- You can check the following blogs if you’re looking for PSDs: [x] + [x]. There are no psds for any of my colorings since I continuously alter them.
Where did you get photo X of celebrity Y? I can’t find it anywhere!
- If I still recall the site in which I found it, I’ll get it linked for you but if I don’t remember, try googling “name of celebrity gallery”.
Do you have a download link for Photoshop?
- Nope, I don’t. I didn’t download my PS but I’d try searching on google or continuing asking around.
I think those are the most frequent questions, anyways, you are always free to talk to me whenever! Thanks if you actually read this before asking any “technical” questions!